Wrist support Ottobock Manu Arexa…
…for stability and support.
Ideal for use in workplaces where there is a high load on the hand and wrist and where heavy loads are carried in the hands throughout the working day.
The product is made unique by its quick fastening, fast adjustment, and adaptability to both hands.
Wrist support Ottobock Manu Arexa Features and Benefits
- Anatomically preshaped volar, dorsal, or ulnar aluminum splint for optimal support and pain relief in the wrist
- Seamless design for wearer comfort
- Pull-2-Go closures for easy, one-handed use
- Bilateral use to reduce inventory
- Meets the requirements of Regulation EU 2017/745 on medical devices.
- CE declared
- Sprains of the wrist joint or the thumb saddle joint
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Wrist drop due to paresis or paralysis of the radial nerve
- Tendinopathy of the wrist joint
- Ligament injury or strain in the wrist
- Wrist instability
- Impingement syndrome
- Irritation in the wrist area
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
Meets the requirements of Regulation EU 2017/745 on medical devices.