|Weight with quick-change battery unit||
|Weight without quick-change battery unit||
|Maximum step height||
|Range in steps (transp weight)||
200kg: approx. 220 steps, 250kg: approx. 190 steps, 300kg: approx. 120 steps
|Climbing speed I||
approx. 6 steps/min
|Climbing speed II||
approx. 10 steps/min
|Toe plate dimension||
530 x 183 mm
From heavy boilers and white goods through to bulky rolls of linoleum – with the Electric Battery Powered Stair Climber LIFTKAR HD you can easily handle transport problems reliably and quickly. The Sano powered stairclimber is ideal for use in transport and logistics companies, retail, trade and industry.
The heart of the LIFTKAR HD..
.. is the perfectly balanced climbing unit with two speed settings and single-step and continuous-step modes. The step edge brake system guarantees the highest level of safety.
The modular product range offers the right stairclimber for your needs:
LIFTKAR HD Universal
for high and heavy loads such as drinks machines and
stacks of heavy boxes
The LIFTKAR HD is an investment that pays for itself very quickly. Where you needed somebody, or even two people, to help you in the past, now you can manage on your own. Without great effort, safely and much faster.
- for loads up to 330 kg
- for step heights up to 22 cm
- two operating modes (single-step mode/continuous mode)
- modular lightweight construction
- rugged frame with patented SANO aluminium profiles
- innovative, integrated step edge braking system
- automatic shut-off mode
- ergonomic hand grips with non-slip rubber coating
- UP/DOWN switch on both sides for left- and right-handed operators
- perfectly balanced climbing unit for safe operation on steps and stairs
- puncture-proof tyres
- high-strength aluminium toe plate
- 24-V quick-change battery unit
€307.00 w/o VAT