- Additional information
Hand truck MODULKAR®
The patented tube cross-section with double centre web means bolts can go right through. The groove on the inside provides extra stability. The heavy-duty wheel mountings in combination with the connecting axle being just 8 cm above the ground makes it easy to tilt. Only one spanner is required because the same TORX bolts are used throughout.
A synthetic washer together with a cup spring prevent the toe plate from clattering. Wheel changes are easy with the bolted two-piece tyre. Puncture-proof tyres can be fitted as an alternative. Wheel changes are Formula 1 style using just one bolt! The wheels are mounted on industrial-class ball bearings.
- patented tubular cross-section
- wheels changed using just one nut
- extremely strong wheel bracket
- connecting axle with support struts
- innovative toe plate mounting to prevent clattering
- two-piece tyre – mounted on ball bearings
- grips fitted using stainless steel clamps
- extremely lightweight
MODULKAR (blue,without toeplate), with loop grip, fixed toeplate-attachment (no gliders)