Exoskeleton HAPO SD
Thanks to the system of posture harness springs that does not transfer the load to the shoulders or compress the spine.
Exoskeleton HAPO SD is a softer, blue spring version of the Exoskeleton HAPO PH harder yellow spring version and has no lock/unlock system.
Exoskeleton HAPO SD has back assistance and for those who`s working conditions causes back pain.
- Better management of productivity and performance
- Reduces the load on the lower back
- In static flexion, physical assistance is provided as soon as the back forms an angle higher than 5°
- In dynamic flexion, it assists the back muscles in straightening the upper body.
Advantages of Exoskeleton HAPO SD
- Light and close to the body – Sitting, walking, taking the stairs
- Easy to use – You can put it on in 20 seconds like a backpack
- Efficient – The relative assistance power is 9-10 kg adaptable
- Intuitive – Easy work-deployment
- Affordable – Top cost-efficiency ratio of the market
Features of Exoskeleton HAPO SD
- Assistance up to 10kg
- Assistance adjustment on both sides
- Weight 1,2kg
- Warranty 1 year
- Lifespan approximately 5 years
- Fits 98% of people
- suitable for men and women
- 3 sizes available
- S 155-165cm, M 170-185cm, L 190-195+ cm
Our team at Hartico is an expert in exoskeletons and ergonomics in the Baltic countries
To ensure a smooth implementation of the product, we developed a one-of-a-kind process together with our partners in the industry that leads to an ideal implementation.
A detailed workplace analysis and a face-to-face training on your premises or online makes up an important part of this process.
By doing this, we not only ensure the ideal use of the HAPO SD, we also make your employees feel comfortable with it .
To learn more, simply give us a call.